Thursday, January 10, 2013

Galatians 2:20

Galatians 2:20 - "I have been crucified with Christ; it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, Who loved me and gave Himself for me."

1.)[I have been crucified with Christ] I have given up my flesh to Christ. I do not desire worldly things. I only desire what the Father has for me. I give up freely my life because He gave His life for me first. That is LOVE.

2.)[No longer I who live] I am dead, I am only a vessel. I have no life in me. This shell is only for the LORD's work. I do not want that which entices others. I will not live life in sin and without respect to my Creator. I will live as Christ - not imitation, but duplication.

3.)[Christ lives in me] Christ lives in this shell of a "life" to create a spectacular disciple and son of the Father in Heaven. I am not an imitator I am a duplication of JESUS Christ due to the Holy Spirit filling me and renewing my mind. He controls, by my choice, my heart.

4.)[Live by faith] The external flesh of mine is now alive because of the Holy Spirit in me. Now the external proof of my duplication is my faith in what I cannot see. When I exude faith, my spirit exudes Christ likeness. Christ through faith followed the Fathers will, even to excruciating torture and death. I should not be afraid if I have to endure. Faith is the archenemy of fear. My faith should be stronger than any physical, mental, or spiritual hurdles. Glory to God, He will be our total comfort and provider.

5.)[Who Loved] He loved us so much, why do we question anything He wants us to do? He sacrificed and loved. Now it is our turn to do the same for Him. We should sacrifice and love completely and without any hindering thoughts. "Because He first loved us". We should be eager to do everything, exactly how and when He wants.
His timing is timely, our idea of time is a mess.

No comments: