Wednesday, September 28, 2011

The LORD spoke to me 09/10/2011...

I was doing my quiet time on September 10, 2011 and saw this vision:

I was talking to Jesus as I would be talking to a friend in the garage as I am tarping the trailer and tieing down everything.

They He spoke to me:


You will go alone at first but it will not be for long. You are not designed to be away from your wife for long. Bold and true asking for what you deserve, that is a way my son asks. That is getting serious. That is where I want you; to be serious in receiving My blessings I have for you. They are innumerable so it is good you are preparing. Once My blessings flow as long as they continue to flow from you to others I will continue to bless you.

Be filled with Joy and Peace. This source is not like any have ever witnessed before. There is a new day and a new way. Do not be discouraged in your search for work. Continue to know that I am your Source and provider. I will never let you down. I will always take care of you and keep you. Even as the world is in more and more disarray I will continue to pour blessings on you to be shared and passed on to others.

You are faithful and that is the conduit for the blessings.Faith keeps the pipes clean so blessings and flow will not be hindered. Grace will be the size of the pipe, and your pipe is enormous. Just do not stop it up with fear and doubt. It is like a cancer that corrupts the flow of blessings. When a mustard seed of Faith can move mountains then keep your mountain size faith and see that I will bless you immensely.

I count it joy to bless My children. I do not bless my servant but I pay him his due. My children I bless and continue to bless. I love My children, thank you for returning you love to Me.

Faith grows in the the waiting. The Faith is cleaning the blockage. The blockage of doubt and fear. Once the faith clears the dam, the blessings will not just trickle as they have to you. The blessings will flow from Me in ways you could not even understand if I told you.

Your children want something, you would not give them something else instead right? Well you asked Me and thanked Me in faith for it and I want to bless you with it NOW. So this is how you will receive it: Thanks giving in your heart and giving it back to Me in the ways I show you. Believing that you will receive even more after even if I have you give it all away. Bless Me, Thank Me, Give Me the Glory, and you will have received well. You will get it from sources unknown to you now but I will make it so clear that you WILL NOT MISS IT.

I am the God of Love and I do not want you to miss My blessings I have for you. So know thisL I will not fail at revealing My source of strength and refuge and financial increase. Do not worry. I am the source of all, let the world know that all you have comes from Me, so I may gain the Glory, honor, and praise. Do not take credit for anything. It is all Mine. I allow you to have My blessing. I do not want you to know the exact time, other than when you arrive at the place of reception you will know you are there. Stay there in that place until I tell you to go. There will be multiple places later but one for now.

Give comfort to your wife. Let her know that all is taken care of. I see the struggles and they will no longer be struggles of yours or hers but others who need your help in overcoming their problems.

(To Heather:)Your prayers are answered look and see what I am already doing. I have not forsaken you. I have devoted Myself for you. You are precious in my site. I speak to you through your soul mate. There is a deep reason why I had you and him get to this point. You are going to shine for Me like no other human has. I designed you for a specific goal of Mine no one else can fulfill. However you need Me to guide you. I will guide you through him. Since I guide him and I am his Father so am I your guide and your Father. You will be a voice for Me because of the past you suffered and I will bless you hundred fold. Remember I use all for My Glory and everything for good. Place your cares on Me and I will fill you with vision and imagination of what is to come for you. You are getting to know your gifting in the prophetic but I want you to explode in prophetic worship and words to My people. I am in you. You have GOD the Creator of the universe Maker of all things dwelling inside you. Tap My power and watch My blessings flow through you. Meditation on My Word, and Me, will bring you closer to My heart. I want you to succeed. I know that is a dream of yours. It will come to pass. It will not be because of something you did or something you did not do. It will just come naturaully from Me to you and you will be blessed. GRACE is yours!

My son you have unlimited resources to take care of your wife and family and all my people. People think you are crazy. Like you do not understand what it means to take care of your family. That is over with. The time has come to take care of them. You will take care of them first then the remainder will go to that which I tell you.

Tithe is a law, so give as I call your heart to give. Restrictive a law can not be followed without error. So you are saved by Grace, and Grace will you understand giving in the Holy Spirit. The curse of the law is no more upon you because My Son took upon Himself the law and the punishment of the law. You are saved by Grace. I will reveal what and when and to whom to give because I know you have a desire to give and a heart to give.

I do say, your family comes first. I exemplify Myself in your family. Your relationship with your wife should be as your relationship with Me, as example for the world to see. You two will work with Me and I will continue to pour and I mean down pour blessings on you.

Now there is a big change about to happen in the local church. A new sound, a new worship, a beautiful and melodious sound. You and Heather will be apart of it and understand it and enter into it without hesitation. Some will not accept it but My Spirit will guide them and you into it. BLESS the LORD!

Do as you are told for now and I will bless you for it. You know when you do things that you normally do not like but do them for Me. I am greatly pleased and it brings Joy to My heart. Now I will give you rest and peace and you will be rejuvenated early in the morn.


No comments: