Wednesday, September 28, 2011

What the LORD spoke to me on 9/8/11...

Clear mountain air will invigorate your spirit.
I am everywhere but I manifest in clear places where I am wanted and accepted. Take authority over every place you step in the Name of Jesus. Claim every location for the Kingdom and I will pour out My blessings abundantly.

Your current location can be a resting place for those who are weary. No matter how small you think it is or how "bad" it is. I use all for My Glory. Your peace is others road to salvation in Me. If you cannot have peace in all situations how then can you share My Love, true Love with others. A resting place in the city. While you are there I will bless that land and guard it with angels of Peace and Joy. As you pour out to others I fill you and the process stretches your container so you can receive more.

Psalm 46:

God is our refuge and strength,

a very present help in trouble.


Therefore will not we fear,

though the earth be removed,

and though the mountains be carried

into the midst of the sea;


Though the waters thereof roar and be troubled,

though the mountains shake with the swelling thereof. Selah.

There is a river,

the streams whereof shall make glad the city of God,

the holy place of the tabernacles of the most High.

God is in the midst of her; she shall not be moved:

God shall help her, and that right early.

The heathen raged, the kingdoms were moved:

he uttered his voice, the earth melted.


The LORD of hosts is with us;

the God of Jacob is our refuge. Selah.

Come, behold the works of the LORD,

what desolations he hath made in the earth.

He maketh wars to cease unto the end of the earth;

he breaketh the bow,

and cutteth the spear in sunder;

he burneth the chariot in the fire.

Be still, and know that I am God:

I will be exalted among the heathen,

I will be exalted in the earth.


The LORD of hosts is with us;

the God of Jacob is our refuge. Selah.

My son hear Me, hear My words, hear My desires, Hear my plans concerning you. Take heed to wise counsel you will know when the time is right. You have not wasted. I have watched you and you are learning.

I will give you abundance concerning the needs of others. Just wait and see. It is for My Glory I do these things. Give Me Glory, Honor and Praise for all in your life - good or bad. I make all things work together for good. You are Mine and I will bless you as you stay faithful to Me.

Do not listen to the things going on in the world, they are distractions from true Joy, Peace, and Love. That which I want all to have, however there are those that are so caught up in the world they cannot hear Me or see Me. Love them as I do. You cannot change their minds or hearts, but I can, and I will.

Clearly you have a goal, a desire in your heart. You will see it come to pass at a young age. You will be placed in places of influence where you will be an influential person. Many will want to be near you, however you need to use your discerning gift and be careful not to open up to everyone near you. You have had training in this in your past. Yes your growing up was a struggle but it made you aware of the things in operation of the world. Give it all to Me.

You are anointed to touch nations and Love others. To bless others in knowledge, financial, spiritual and mental aspects of their lives. You are one of my special tools in my toolbox. You were designed for a specific job. That job will be joyous and peaceful to you and your family.

There will be resistance, however you (with Me) will combat it and you will be stronger for it. Would you do anything for Me? You are wise for your youth, I will use you in areas unimaginable to you. Pursue Me continually and I will reveal Myself to you. My hearts desire is for all to know My Love for them and to accept Me and My Love.

AGAPE is what I want everyone to experience. You are my tool to share with others My AGAPE. Unconditional, unwavering, unfathomable, true undying LOVE. Without it, all is lost. Share it with everyone. I will bring people to you that seem all together and have it "made." They are a mess and need an example of AGAPE. You and your wife will share AGAPE with them. I will flow from you both My AGAPE to all those around you. Some will think you mad, but do not take it to heart because I am the only one Who opinion matters. Kindness, Gentleness, Self Control, Patience, Joy, Peace, Love, Righteousness, Faithfulness there are the definition of AGAPE.

The fruit will flow and as it flows, accept it and pass it on, distribute it to others so I may flow even greater out of you.

Psalm 49:3

My mouth shall speak of wisdom;

and the meditation of my heart shall be of understanding.


Do not accept honor from man for the wealth and riches that you are about to receive. You give Me great Joy. I am pleased with you. We are working out in you exactly what We want. Do the things in which you gave your word so that I will be glorified in you and through you. Live exemplary and Love extraordinary. Integrity is a trait reserved for those tools in my pouch that are dearest to My heart. You will find others with such integrity that have the same heart as you. Join with them to share My Love to all.

Give your all and in return you will never need or want. I will give you all to Glorify Me. Go now in the Name of Jesus. I have been guiding you and am still guiding you. I will always guide you, I just need you to always listen to Me. Take My hand. I will lead you a step at a time. Children should walk with their fathers hand holding theirs. As soon as they let go they have a higher chance of getting hurt. Don't let go. I will not lead you to destruction or disaster. Many in the world have let go of My hand. They are in danger. When something awful happens they yell for Me and sometimes at Me. They let go, not I. I will never let go, even if you let go I love you so much I will still hold you in your deepest hour.

I want this for you:
John 10:10
I am come that they might have life,
and that they might have it more abundantly.

Yes, I came to you that you might have life, and life more abundantly.
More Joy, more Peace, more Love, more Kindness, more Patience, more blessings. You are My special tool. Only you can do what I designed you to do. I love you. I am ready to bless you and your family. I will reveal how I will bless you, when MY timing is. You continue this path of open two way communication with Me and you will know before it happens.

Miracles will happen, it will be for the benefit of others and the Glory be to Me. Your seeds are close to being mature fruit bearing plants. They are delicious fruit. Only I can produce fruit as such and it is all yours. Get ready. Know where you will support, know the avenues of distribution. Write them down so there will be no delay in the distribution of My fruit through you. Remember that each fruit also contains seeds, sow the seeds of these fruits so I can create for you a heavenly harvest. It will not even be comparable to anything yet seen. All the glory will be given to Me through you.

Continue on even though you cannot humanly see the fruit and blessings that are yours. I have told you through others just a glimpse of what I have planned for you. They would not be able to explain the Glory. Everyone has a piece of the picture for you but I have the entire painting of time before me. Stay firm in your convictions and continue to study My Word.

Live exemplary for My Glory and watch and see the painting unfold before you.


No comments: