Monday, September 26, 2011

This is what the LORD spoke to me...9/06/2011

Love my people. Take care of them. Support them. Cherish the thought of being financially free. Freedom is from Me. No where else. You know the promises I have for you. I want to remind you of them. Faithfulness, Joy, Love, Peace are yours through me. Blessings are now currently to give you rest.

Grace is the seed bed that the soil of Faith is placed in. Seeds have been planted and I water and tend to them not you. You are just supposed to pick the fruit and enjoy the harvest. The land is Mine which also makes it yours. The authority is Mine just as it is yours. I give you truth to run with so enjoy My blessings. They are for your enjoyment.

Give love unconditionally, to ALL people. I want to show my love for you. You are my child whom I am well pleased, not due to your performance but due to your birthright. Know that in My flow anything is possible.

Do not despise wise teaching, do not be troubled in wise counsel. Not everyone has the whole picture. That is why as the body you must connect with the other parts for you to function correctly. They that build the house in the LORD labor not in vain.

Enjoy life, use what you know. I gave it to you. It was not something you learned, it was and is a gift. Use them before they expire. You need rest, do not be weary or anxious. Those are not allowed in the Grace planter bed. Weeds will destroy seeds, worry and anxiety are noxious weeds. They will use the nutrients before the seeds even have a chance. Put away fear, anxiety, and worry for even after the seed has produced fruit, weeds can still choke the fruit bearing plants. Know that the seeds you plant will produce 50 fold and greater each. That works both positive seed and negative seed. Be careful of the words you say for every thought, deed and word is a seed. Be wise to the seeds in your garden. Seeds of Love, Joy, Peace, Giving, Kindness, Patience always yields that of the same in multitudes and quantities you could never fathom. Fruit of the Spirit have seeds in them so plant those. Love. Joy.

Counterfeiting Satan uses lust for Love, happiness for Joy, war for Peace, anxiety for Patience.
Know your plan for when it flows. Be prepared, be ready for My out pouring on you. Seek My face on everything and I will continue to supply your needs and wants and the needs of many multitudes around you.

Many think that if they just do this or do that their situation changes. Untrue, they just become more of what they already were. Conferences, meetings, gatherings will not bring them to Me. They must come open hearted and freed mind. You do not need anyone else to anoint you. Only I can anoint you. There is no limit on me and the way I work. Comes through people sometimes but its origin is Me. No need to worry about what the world worries about. You are not of the world, the calamities or disasters of the Earth. You are my child, and you are above it.

You can do anything with Me. You can do it too, ask. I am your Father and I give My sons what they ask in My Son's Name. Create in you a desire to seek Me in new ways and I will be glad to reveal Myself to you. Trust that your heart is right and your analytical situation solving is fleshly at best. Love those that are hard to love. This is the secret to great wealth and blessing. Do not concern yourself what others think or worry how they will react. They are responsible for them, you are responsible for you. Your sins are forgiven of you, be of good cheer!

I have given such power to men, very few know this. You have all the greatest power that created the universe and you, in you. Believe it true and let it shine for My glory and it will multiply. Pray over crops and lands and bank accounts and houses. Pray over income however so slight. Bless it and thank Me for it and command multiplication in blessing over it.
I love you and will always be here for you. Thank you for taking the time to listen to Me.

No comments: