Wednesday, September 28, 2011

The LORD spoke to me 09/12/11...

09/12/11

Pack. Get ready, it is at hand. It is in your hand. You just need to thank Me for it and Glorify Me with it, for you to see it. My Grace is upon you. I have created you and placed a Grace upon you that will keep you and mature you in My will. Love is the key. The door of next oportunity starts with using your key that I gave you to unlock with.

Do not labor in vain. Do all things through Me. I give you your daily bread and bread gives you strength. Ignore the taunts of the world. Keep your peace I have blessed you with. They will not understand until they are in My fullness as you are being blessed. Do not concern yourself of the things that are obvious or visible. Remember I am the God of all and I control the physical world as well as the unseen spiritual world.

You understand the value of Thanks giving and a grateful heart. Yes it is a condition of worship. Gratefulness is My favorite worship because it is the key that opens the doors of blessings. When you are thankful for things seen you receive it well. When you are grateful of things unseen you receive it well with the furthering growth of your faith. There is much to be given to those who are grateful of what they do not have as well as what they do have. Thanksgiving in your heart and praise on your lips are the honey I speak of. It is sweet to My Spirit.

Live as though you have received that which you have asked. My promises have and will continue to come true. I will not leave you.

(Vision He gave me:)Jesus is standing and I run to Him and fall to my knees and hug His leg and take His hand to my face. His eyes are Love ,His touch is Kindness and strength. His smile is Joy, His breadth is Peace, He is perfection. His beard is wisdom. His hair is faithfulness. His tongue is true as is His time with me.


In the next few weeks you will see the mountains up close. You will feel the mountain air, you will be breathing crisp cool clean air. My plan for you, you are in. There is no where I would rather have you than the place you are now. I know it is difficult for you in this place of rest. That is why you are in it. To surrender your flesh to My. I do not want you to bring your old self to the promised land. The promise land is not for your old self, it is designed for Me in you. You are no longer.


It is I who makes your steps for you now. You will have complete authority in the promised land because I give it to you freely. Your past 3½ years was a lesson. As the Israelites had the same lesson for 40 years I blessed you with only 3½. Be grateful for these years past, it will prove extremely helpful for what I have for you.

I want your family to join you. I want your friends to see My Glory manifested in this next season. You are going to shine of Me because I am placing you in exactly where I need and want you. This will give Me the praise and honor that is due. People will be astonished in this transition. Family members will glorify Me and want the relationship you and I now have and will continue to grow.

The world will change in the physical because of the spiritual influence you have on those around you. Keep your eyes fixed on Me. Remember what you did tonight and how you came to this moment. Do it often – in memory of Me and you will never, never, absolutely never fail!

Bless and keep My people dear to you and you will always be in My will. Never give up hope. My will is alive in you more now than ever before. Nothing will separate My will from your life. You will now always know My perfect will because you know what I look like. Find Me in your heart and mind; and I will always lead you properly.

Your gifts will now begin to shine for Me. Your heart is on My heart beat. You will know My will by your heart and how you see, hear, and think. I am in you and you are in Me. I anoint you and you Glorify Me. This is the perfect relationship. My heart longs for others to have this relationship with Me. People just do not know. You will get the chance, many chances to tell others how they too can enter into My presence and have a perfect relationship with Me so I may bless them, how I bless you.

As you see Me you will hear me and I will hear you. Our relationship grows on those principles. Communication, presence, and true Love. Thank you for understanding. I know it was not easy getting here, but know that from now on it will be easier and easier the more we grow together. Joined to Me and separate from the world is how My light shines in and through you. You are in that place, let the blessings flow.

You have come to me expecting great things such as a perfect relationship. Now I bless you with the things that will set you and your family apart from the world and their definitions will have to be re-thought out. You and your family will completely redefine economics and financial freedom, My freedom I have, yet so many never find. You seek it diligently and I am revealing it to you. It is yours. You are My son and I am giving you what a Heavenly Father gives His son in right relationship deserves: EVERYTHING.

I love you My son be grateful and receive My blessings to you and your family. Succeed in Me and I in you. Milk and honey for us all...

No comments: